It's still warm here in Chula Vista, high in the upper 80s, but some of the humidity is gone. The fans work...
* Read email and blogs, then researched and wrote Tuesday's Tip - Kentucky Resources on Family Search.
* Worked in the database a bit, then watched Thomas MacEntee's webinar on Illinois Research, and edited my Sources presentation and handout again. Noted that Finding a Family for Vernon R. Seaver (1923-1945) posted. The Terminix guy came to spray the foundation.
* Added more ancestors to Geni.com and connected them to the World Tree. Captured some famous person relationship charts, and eventually wrote Is Every Famous Person My Relative?
* Worked in the database adding about 20 Massachusetts vital record book media items and sources to the database.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, water the front yard, and finish my C J Box book. Padres lost 3-1 on one bad pitch to the Twins.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, then work in the Gr surnames in Ancestry finding content and sources. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.