I thought I was recovered from Jamboree, but was sleepy and tired all day with a headache. Hope I didn't catch something there!
* Read emails but not blogs since Feedly was down due to a DDOS attack. Wrote SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 14 June Features Del Ritchhart and Betty and Her Dad in the Woods -- Post 311 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday.
* Answered email, checked Facebook and wrote the afternoon blog post. Ate lunch, gathered my CVGS Bylaws meeting papers, and out to the library at 12:40 p.m. and to John's for the meeting at 1 p.m.
* Home by 3:30 p.m. to see that The 1858 Murder Trial of Mortimer Seaver - Post 2: Jeremiah Slack's Testimony and Reader Comments About the Ancestry.com MyFamily Retirement posted. Read blogs on Feedly and added to the Best Of and Jamboree compendium posts.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, took a short nap, ate dinner, watered the front yard, and washed the dishes before the Padres lost 3-0 on a walkoff homer in the bottom of the 9th to the Phillies. Drat.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, answer some email, wrote another murder article installment, listen to Wacky Wednesday, and research a bit in ancestry in the Gr surnames. Still working there!
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.