This was a pretty full genealogy day, marred only by the Padres loss to Philly.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Tuesday's Tip - FindMyPast Offers a Society Membership Program. Wrote The 1858 MurderTrial of Mortimer Seaver - Post 1: Benjamin Phillips' Testimony and set it for late afternoon.
* Added to the Best Of and Jamboree compendium posts, and answered many emails. Wrote about 15 posts on the Jamboree blog.
* Wrote The MyCanvas Retirement Problem - Saving as a Set of PDF Files and set it for mid-afternoon. Made two books in MyCanvas and saved all of the pages of one of them. Will go make the other one five generations instead of four and save the pages. This took some time - saving 130 pages took at least 30 to 40 minutes.
* Printed off the CVGS newsletter and the mailing list, and left at 3:45 p.m. for the UPS store to publish it. Was home by 4:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game.
* We ate dinner, I read the paper and AmericanAncestors magazine, and Padres lost 5-2 to the Phillies. Now 8 games under at 28-36, only 1/2 game ahead of Dbacks.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, answer email, check Facebook, wrote a post for Wednesday, and read the rest of the murder articles. Fascinating!
* Added to the compendium post and Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.