This was not a big genealogy day, although I did make a little progress on the upcoming CVGS program.
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best Of post. Off to church at 9:30 a.m., and home by 11:45 a.m.
* Read more, and noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 11 to 17 May 2014 posted.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, take a nap, and read on my phone. Pads lost 8-6 to Rockies in 10 innings (now 21-24 on the season).
* Online at 4:30 p.m., answered some email, then we had dinner.
* Online at 6:15 p.m., downloaded the FBC program again and installed it. Tried it and it still gives me 12 pages. Rats.
* Worked on the Amanuensis Monday post, then worked for two hours on one of the CVGS problems.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.