It was a fairly genealogy busy day, and I got quite a bit done.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Surname Saturday - JONES (England > colonial New York, New Jersey) posted.
* Went off at 9:40 a.m. to the SD FamilySearch Library in Mission Valley for the SDGS RootsMagic user group, led by Chris. Had a good crowd - 13 total, most experienced, some not. Tested out the FSFT download and the improved narrative reports.
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to see the last out of the Padres 4-0 loss to the Nationals. Drat.
* Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your "Real Life" posted.
* Worked in the FamilySearch Family Tree - adding photos to fill out my photo tree, and life sketches (but there's a character limit which I exceeded on some of them). Called the jury number and I have to report on Monday. Drat.
* Added sources and media for about 25 items from Mass town records and vital records that I had saved previously.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, watched TV news and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, transcribe will of James Kemp and write the Amanuensis Monday post. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and then worked in Ancestry to add content and sources to the database - got throught the Gerry surname.
* Wrote this post, checked email. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.