Another week, more blog posts, the treadmill never seems to stop.
* Read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 17: #24 David Jackson "D.J." Carringer (1828-1902) posted. Wrote Getting Mary--?--- as Right as Possible - Still not a Sherman IMHO and set it for later.
* Answered several emails, also checked Facebook, got into the Rayment discussion on WikiTree and downloaded some Essex County books from Archive.org.
* Researched and wrote Attaching Historical Records to Entire Families in FamilySearch Family Tree - Part 3: The Source Citations and Record Images.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 4:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, but in a rain delay, so took a short nap. We left at 4:45 p.m. for the Barbecue Pit in National City - Linda loves that place. I get a roast beef sandwich and fries.
* Home by 6 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and water the front lawn and plants. Padres lost 10-1 to the Nationals, so now 11-13 on the season. Still no hitting, and now bad pitching, plus some injuries to frontline players.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, write the SNGF post, and matched several families in RM to the FS Family Tree. also added some head shot photos to the FS Family Tree. Did some online research adding content and sources. Got down through Geary. Sources up to 51336.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.