This may be the last journal report for almost a week - we get the grandgirls on Sunday until Friday and my writing time may be limited.
* Read email and blogs in a hurry. Left at 9 a.m. for the SDGS meeting, got there at 9:30, talked to many friends, got a notebook of San Diego stuff from Donna, met Annette who knew my name because of the blog post, etc. Annette's talk was spellbinding.
* Home by 12:30 p.m. to read, noted that Surname Saturday - ROLFE (England to New England) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What Source Have You Used the Most? posted.
* Helped Linda with her email in-basket, which wasted over an hour of time. Checked in on Facebook and Google+ too.
* Wrote a post for Monday and another for Tuesday just in case my time is limited. I know Monday will be because of the Temecula talk that night. Downloaded some syllabus material from the Orange County FHFair site.
* We left at 4:30 p.m. for the Godfather restaurant up on Clairemont Mesa. Had a nice dinner to celebrate our anniversary (3 weeks ago). Posted some pictures to Facebook.
* Home by 7 p.m. to watch the end of the Padres game. We lost 6-2 to Detroit. Now 4-7 on the year.
* Online at 8:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and reviewed the syllabus material. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.