It was another full genealogy day, except for the Padres game, which was a gem, the best game of the year to date.
* Read email and blogs, noted that 52 Ancestors Week 15: #22 Henry Arnold White (1824-1885) of Killingly, Conn. posted and then wrote FGS 2014 Award Nominations Deadline is 15 June 2014.
* Wrote April 5th Saturday Workshop Review - New York Research and April 9th Research Group Meeting Review and three more posts on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog.
* Checked the EE blog and forums again, and wrote Should We Put Digital Image URLs in Source Citations? Checked Facebook.
* Answered a bunch of emails, added to the Best Of post, and wrote two posts for Saturday.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, then cut the front lawn and watered it. Online at 6:25 p.m. and worked on the next 52 Ancestor person's notes and sources.
* Joined in on GenChat on Twitter at 7 p.m. and stayed the full hour - contributed some info. Listened to the Padres game at the same time.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch the Padres game and read the paper, then sorted the church stuff I have to hand over on Sunday. Saved 1 inch, threw out 3 inches of paper. Padres won 6-0 on a one-hitter (just out of reach of second baseman) over Detroit. Pads now 4-6 on the season, first winning streak of the year.
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours. 10 blog posts written today.