I love baseball, I really do! We go to some of the games, and try to watch the rest on TV. Baseball sure changes the time I spend on doing genealogy research and writing.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote The Fern Street Apartment House in San Diego -- Post 301 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday. The heater guy came again and finally the thermostat works the way it should.
* Researched and wrote Working With the Mocavo Search Engine Sliders - Post 1. Packed up and off to lunch at McDonalds and then to the library.
* Looked in on John's group, then to the Board meeting and two hours of discussion and debate, 2/3 of it useless IMHO. Sat with Shirley again on the NY presentation and we're good to go on Saturday. Got three books to read.
* Home by 2:40 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, figured out that Cox email wasn't forwarding to Gmail, and fixed it (I think). Wrote The RAGU Challenge: 3-2-1 CITE! - Abigail A. (Vaux) Smith's Birth Date.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, water the front plants, feed the birds, and wash dishes. Susi called about her report. Helped Linda with her no-no, and briefly read blog posts.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game and start my new Brad Thor novel. Padres lost 5-1 (so we're now 1-2... drat).
* Online at 10:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.