This was kind of a catch all day - started off trying to think up something for April Fool's Day (why do I not plan ahead? I dunno!). But the Padres lost their first game tonight.
* Read email and blogs, then made the tombstone and wrote Tombstone Tuesday - Is This My Thomas J. Newton? Not sure how many people that fooled. Started my collection of April Fool's Day blog posts.
* Decided I'd better do something serious, so researched and wrote Tuesday's Tip: FamilySearch Learning Center Has Over 480 Genealogy Instructional Videos. Watched last week's Barefoot Genealogist video also.
* Answered some email, sent an email to the CVGS list, and worked some in FamilySearch Family Tree. Checked in on Facebook. Found some Copeland and White VR pages for the database and captured them for attachment.
* Went in at 3:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, we ate dinner and I washed dishes. Padres lost 3-2 to Dodgers in a close game (now 1-1 on the season, no longer in first place).
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, then edited Genealogists Celebrate April Fools Day for the last time.
* Worked in MyHeritage checking out record extraction, then did 21 more record matches in Find A Grave - down to 68 to go. Added content and sources. Up to 50904 sources now. Added to the Best Of post also.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.