This was not a really big genealogy day...but kind of a typical Saturday for me.
* Read email, then went off to my church Men's group breakfast at Marie Callender's at 8 a.m.
* Home at 9:30 a.m. to read blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - CLARK (England to Colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Worked on the step-by-step instructions for accessing New York Probate Records on FamilySearch, and printed it off.
* Had a quick lunch, then left at 11:40 a.m. for Bonita library to help with the New York Research talk with Shirley at the CVGS Saturday Workshop. We got set up and Shirley started at 12:30 p.m. I started about 1:30 p.m. and went until 2:45. Only 8 there, including Shirley and I. Frustrating!
* Home at 3 p.m., read email and blogs, noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Genea-Selfie Photo posted, and tweeted and +ed it.
* Went in at 3:20 p.m. to watch basketball, took a nap, read the paper, watched the Padres game (we lost 5-0 to Marlins, now 1-4), ate dinner, washed dishes and watched some of the second basketball game.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and worked on the CVGS Newsletter and finished it up. Will publish on Monday.
* Worked in MyHeritage Find A Grave Record Matches, confirmed 20 more (leaving only 28 unconfirmed). Added about 60 citations and some content to the database.
* Checked email and blogs, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.