Well, two more days in February. That went fast! Got one project done tonight, and tomorrow's going to be a big day.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote The Carringer House in San Diego in 1897 -- Post 296 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and Indexing Obituary Collections Using FamilySearch Indexing.
* Packed up, and left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds, then the bank, and the library for the CVGS program meeting. visited with John's group for awhile, then to the meeting, and heard Ceasar give his talk about the Mexican-American War in California. Mostly history, but interesting.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then wrote Dear Randy: Check Out This Town Clerk's Lament. Checked Facebook and Google+.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, put out the trash, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then edited all of the OASIS handouts again, and printed off a master copy for Thursday. Edited the first presentation and put everything in Dropbox. Answered some email. Had a 23andMe contact with my X chromosome, and shared info with her. Found her tree on Ancestry but can't ID a common ancestor yet.
* Worked in the database for awhile, adding content and sources. Got down to the Foster surname. Wrote this post.
* Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.