I am so not ready for the BASH and Hemet talks...need more practice and editing. Drat. Had a fun time tonight seeing my brother for the first time in almost a year.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip: There are 26 Wisconsin Historical Collections on FamilySearch and Dear Randy: Do You Ever Check Your Ancestry.com Hints? and I'm a Social Media Maverick too! Family Tree Magazine Names 40 SMMs and set the last two to post later.
* Worked on syllabus materials for OASIS classes starting next week. Talked to Lori on the phone, and Tami too - they bought a house! Walked about 0.3 mile on each phone call - about
* Watched Jill Ball's HOA. Answered email too. Checked Facebook and Google+.
* We left at 4:30 p.m. to meet Scott and his family at Cheesecake Factory in downtown San Diego. The kids have grown. Good to see them and laugh with my brother who has many of my own memories.
* Home by 7:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of and Compendium posts, and went through another two sets of ancestors in Ancestry Hints. Captured about 12 record images. Need to add them to the database soon.
* Worked in MyHeritage record matches in Find A Grave, adding content and sources. Got through another 21 matches. sources now at 50,208.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.