This was the CVGS program meeting day so research was curtailed a bit.
* Read email and blogs, and posted RootsTech 2014 Announces the FREE Live-Streamed Broadcast Schedule and then wrote Another Frederick Seaver Home in Leominster -- Post 292 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday.
* Went off at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, the bank for yenom, and the library for the CVGS meeting. Talked to Pam about research for awhile. Got a book off the shelf and was home by 3 p.m.
* Read, saw that the RootsTech 2014 syllabus material was available, so downloaded the zip file, and also about half of the individual presentations in PDF format.
* Wrote Finding Lambert Brigham's Death Record in Massachusetts Town and Vital Records Collection.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30, watched TV, read the paper, and put out the trash.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to download the rest of the RootsTech syllabus articles, then answered email, and worked in the database. Got through the E surnames!!!
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.