One more day left in January. This has been my best month ever for Genea-Musings, i'll report on it tomorrow.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 199: Frederick W. Seaver's World War I Draft Registration Card and More #GenChats from the In-Depth Genealogist folks and set it for later.
* Answered some email, checked out several new websites, put the syllabus in the RootsTech file folder, and then Dropbox, Worked in the database some, adding notes and sources to several families.
* Checked Vaux, Munger and Smith names in Kansas newspapers on GenealogyBank and found nothing. Drat. Wrote three posts for the CVGS blog. Started new blog for RootsTech - can anyone find it?
* Researched and wrote My Top Ten FREE USA Genealogy Resource Websites.
* Collected the Seaver city directory data from Leominster and Fitchburg and saved them. Need to rename them and put them in the database. Had a hangout for a new product to be seen at RootsTech. Cool.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper and do the dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and worked in the MyHeritage record matches in Find A Grave. Confirmed 43 matches, down to 446.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.