I actually went shopping today for Christmas, and really made out well.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tombstone Tuesday - James and Hannah (Rich) Richmond in Grove Street Cemetery, Putnam, Conn. and then Adding Early Seaver Generations to the WikiTree Shared Tree.
* Linda came home at 11:30 a.m. and we left for In 'n' Out for lunch, then to Verizon for my big Christmas present. I got an iPhone 5s, and since Linda couldn't upgrade yet without a penalty, we moved her phone number to the iPhone 4. I had signed up for iCloud earlier, so all of my iPhone 4 apps and data were transferred to the 5s. We shopped at Wal-mart and got Linda some new clothes for Christmas.
* Home by 3:45 p.m., I wrote Dear Randy: "What Is Your Naming Convention for Downloaded Documents?"
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, we ate dinner, and I deleted some of the apps on the iPhone 4, signed Linda into Facebook, Gmail and several other sites on the iPhone 4, and taught her how to use the phone. Added her contacts manually since they couldn't be transferred from her old phone. She seems happy.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and work in the database adding content and source from Find A Grave using MyHeritage record matches. Confirmed 23 more, 764 left to do. Sources at 48,054.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.