This was pretty much an all genealogy day - didn't go shopping again! Maybe tomorrow!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 199: Will of Mary Magdalena Spangler (1706-1784) of York, Pennsylvania posted, and then tuned in to the pre-show for Mondays With Myrt at 8:45 a.m. Show started at 9 a.m., and we went until 10:40 a.m. I talked a bit about my Norwegian research, the research wiki, saving Ancestry digital images, etc.
* Looked for and found the Voss bygdeboker online, and wrote about it in I Found the Voss (Norway) Bygdebøker (Farm Book) Online!
* Went to 23andMe to see if my autosomal DNA estimate had changed. It had, but not much - see 23andMe Autosomal DNA Estimate Has Changed A BIt.
* Worked in the database for awhile, added all of the Voss parish records sources and images found to date to the database. Need to add the recent PA wills too. Fixed the sprinkler system, I hope.
* Wrote "What good is it to access a newspaper image on Ancestry.com, and not be able to see it after my subscription runs out?"
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, then watch football, and we ate dinner. Washed the dishes afterwards.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and then worked in the database. Got the last 16 Elizabeths done. Whew!
* Wrote this post. genealogy today was 10.0 hours.