It really wasn't much of a genealogy day due to other commitments and priorities.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 193: Death Certificate for Betty Virginia (Carringer) Seaver. Watched Sheri's video and wrote Sheri Fenley's "Dancing Reindeer" Christmas Video With Her Friends.
* Went off at 11 a.m. for the shopping center, walked by every store and got nothing. Zip. Frustrating. Went to Costco for a Polish dog for lunch and bought nothing there also. Home by 1 p.m.
* Researched and wrote First Look at Legacy Family Tree Version 8.0 - Post 12: Family Bow-Tie Chart. Checked in on Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and updated apps and stuff on the iPhone.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner and read the paper. We left at 6:15 p.m. for the play at the North Park Theater. We saw "White Christmas" - it was a bit hokey but okay, good cast and production.
* Home by 10:45 p.m. to read, write this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.