It was not much of a genealogy day - only wrote, worked with my iPhone, and read. No research. More shopping and a little success.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow-Up Friday - Interesting and Helpful Reader Comments and then Fascinating Composite "Then and Now" 1906 San Francisco Earthquake Pictures and set it for later.
* Wrote a post for next week, and then went off shopping at 12:30 p.m. Fashion Valley looking for nice clothes for Linda (not many I liked at Macys, Penneys, or Nordys) and jewelry (found a nice cubic zirconia emerald set at Macys, 60% off retail). Home by 3 p.m.
* Read email, and answered several emails.
* Worked on getting my music onto the iPhone. Went through the music list and tried to edit the artists and titles to be consistent, and eliminate duplicates.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news and eat dinner.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and then imported the music to the iPhone using the USB connection. Worked! Added photos to the two grandkid collections, and imported them as well. Used the Apple Help to figure this out, it wasn't simple.
* Researched and wrote two Surname Saturday posts, and read the 1884 issue of The R.I. H.S. periodical on Google Books. Interesting!
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.