The days just march by, don't they? This was day 325 in 2013, only 40 more to go!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 190: 1874 Marriage Certificate of Frank Seaver and Hattie Hildreth.
* Worked on Puzzilla.org, and wrote Checking Out Puzzilla - a Descendant Viewer Using FamilySearch Family Tree. Set it for later in the morning. I like it!
* Left at 10:40 a.m. for the Rohr Engineers lunch at Sunset at the Park, only about 12 this time. Good to see folks, and my friend John wants to work on his genealogy! Had a Cobb salad.
* Home at 12:50 p.m. for the 1 p.m. HOA with Pat and Russ about collaboration in Ancestry Member Trees. It's on YouTube!
* Answered some email, then researched and wrote Transferring Media Files Between Software Programs - Post 4: RootsMagic GEDCOM Imported to an Ancestry Member Tree. No surprise there, but I'd forgotten that GEDCOM files don't put media in an AMT.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news and eat dinner. We took a meal to Nellie and went to Coldstone for ice cream. Blew my diet big today!
* Home by 6:20 p.m., watched TV news, and online at 7 p.m. Answered email, then watched Pat and Russ's HOA on how to share an AMT. Checked Facebook and Google+.
* Started in on MyHeritage Find A Grave record matches at 8:30 p.m., and confirmed about 20 of them, adding content and sources. Over 46,815 sources now.
* Added to the Best Of post and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.