50 Years Ago was a pretty bad day for me and my father and most everybody else...
* Read email and blogs, wrote Where Was I 50 Years Ago Today at 11 a.m. PST?
* Started to work on the library presentation for Saturday, checked my email and finally figured out that it was postponed two months. Okay, next task!
* Researched and wrote Genealogist Beware: DeathRecords.org is a Commercial Site. Got some comments...
* Worked on answering email, got sidetracked with links to the new local historical society. Read and saved some nifty maps from the 1890 time and some SD Journal of History issues.
* Researched and wrote DearMYRTLE's Google+ Hangouts on Air - Mondays With Myrt, and More! and Challenges of a Shared Ancestry Member Tree but forgot to publish it and did it two hours later.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper and eat dinner. Washed dishes too, and fed the piggies.
* Online at 7 p.m. to write the Surname Saturday post, hen worked in friend John's tree for too long. Had trouble getting FTM to open, it finally did, so compacted the file and it worked faster and better. Added several more families, some sources and cleaned up the place names and looked into source cleanup.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.