I even went to the FSC today for awhile. Will wonders never cease. didn't find much, though.
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 280: My 70th Birthday Cake On Fire and then Adding Fact Notes and Research Notes to My RootsMagic 6 Database and set it for later.
* Packedn up and went off at 9:40 a.m. to the FamilySearch Center in Mission Valley. Met the CVGS colleagues there - 14 of us in all, on a field trip. Most of us sat in on the FamilySearch Family Tree presentation by the center director. I listened, helped some people, and worked in the FSFT a bit adding sources and records and merged Mary Hazard. We left at 12:15 p.m. and went to Marie Callendar's for lunch, I had soup and pie. Yum, pie! Good conversation at lunch.
* Home by 2:30 p.m., to read, add to the Best Of post, and write RootsTech 2014 is Just Three Months Away! Limited Time Discount Offered!
* Found the Eastham VRs from the Mayflower Descendant on AmericanAncestors.org and captured pages up through Volume 20. Renamed and put them in a separate file folder. Now I need to use them to source the vitals I have from Eastham. There's more to get.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch the World Series game, read the paper, eat dinner, water the front plants, and wash the dishes. The game got out of hand, so I came in to the computer at 7:30 p.m.
* Downloaded more Eastham VR pages, then worked in the database adding MyHeritage Record Matches from Find A Grave. Down to 1013 to be confirmed. Added about 80 source citations today.
* Checked Facebook and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment