Two more days left in the month, and perhaps two more World Series games. Then I can get really serious about adding sources and content to the database! Hmmm, the grandgirls are coming for the weekend, so maybe next Monday.
* Read emails and blogs, and wrote Tuesday's Tip - Use WolframAlpha to Obtain Numbers Data and then What Facts are Included in RootsMagic Software? and set it for later.
* Went out in the garage and rescued the lawn mower by moving lots of stuff (the door is jammed), so now I can mow the lawn (it's been over 6 weeks!). Got my exercise... and filled up the bird feeders.
* Answered some email, and figured out that the Thomas Paine of Eastham was probably not the son of Thomas Paine of Salem. Deleted that relationship because I'm not sure of it, even though many trees, and several older books, say he is. A man doesn't come to Massachusetts in 1637 aged 10 with a 1613 baptism date.
* Did more research on John's problem, and wrote CrowdSourcing Opportunity: When and Where did John Louis Powell Die? Found a probably burial spot.
* Wasted some time on Facebook - saw pictures of many of my New England cousins. Fun to see them all grown up.
* Decided to work in the database, and add Fact notes and copy them to the "Detail text" field in the "Edit source" in order to enable decent Research Reports. Took a little walk up and down the block.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, we ate dinner, read the paper, and washed the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of blog, and work some more on the database Fact notes and Detail text. Added quite a few new media to the database also. Found more images online for some persons. I've figured out the best way to do this is one family at a time (duh!). Lots more to do.
* 10 p.m. and I'm still at it! Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours. My back hurts.