This was another stay-at-home, almost all-genealogy day, except for dinner time and the Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Finding FamilySearch's New or Updated Record Collections. Wrote two more Tuesday's Tips for the next two weeks.
* Wrote Genealogy Rock Star Poll Results, checked Facebook, added my high school grad picture. worked on and wrote Making a Descendant's Chart using RootsMagic 6 and set it for later.
* Answered email, then checked Massachusetts Land Records again form ore Isaac Seaver entries. forgot that the last volume is about 1869 at present. Added to the Best Of post. Organized the Massachusetts folder in Localities into Counties andm oved files into them.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, eat dinner, and try to make the damn landline phone work. Sporadic dial tone. Called the phone company on the cell phone, who took my number and said they would get back to me. They never did. Padres won 5-2 over Puirates (now 70-80, won 10 out of 14 now).
* Online at 7:20 p.m. to read, check Facebook (few comments on my photo...), and worked in the database adding content and sources. Did a lot in Higgins and Dill, and found many sources in Mass VRs on American Ancestors. Wrote this post. Phone works!
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.