This was a busy genealogy day, but not exactly what I expected!
* Read email and blogs, then noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 189: Deed of Luke Bigelow to Isaac Seaver 3d in Westminster, Mass.posted.
* Joined the Mondays With Myrt crowd at about 8:45 a.m. and we started at 9 a.m. Unfortunately, around 9:25 Myrt had major problems with the Internet in her hotel in Cincinnati, and the HOA ended abruptly.
* Plan B was ... write some blog posts, so I researched and wrote MyHeritage Record Detective Attaches Search Results to Tree Profiles.
* Wrote three more reviews ro post while on vacation.
* Wrote First Look at Family Tree Maker 2014 - Post 4: Finding and Replacing Information and set it for later in the afternoon. Answered a bunch of emails, some from over a month ago.
* Started some online research, found some more Pickford descendants - cousins through the Richmonds. Added content and sources. worked in maps looknig for Westmnster MA map from 1870 to identify the Seaver homesteads.
* Went in to watch the Padres game, watch TV news, read the paper, eat dinner, water the front plants, and wash the dishes. Pads won 2-0 on a 1-hitter by Cashman (now 69-80, 3rd place).
* Online before 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, wrote two Surname Saturday posts to go up while on vacation, then did some online research adding content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.