Only three more get-ups before the next Charger game and our Legacy cruise. Linda's packed, i'm not. I am almost ready, though!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 182: 1920 U.S. Census Record for the Henry Carringer Household in San Diego, California and then wrote Family Tree Webinars Offers Free Viewing for Limited Time and set it for later. Answered some email and worked in Legacy for awhile.
* Almost forgot to go off at 10:40 a.m. for the Rohr retired engineers lunch. It was a lively group, my friend George is back from Greece really tan and fit.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, answer email and write Making a Descendants Chart Using Legacy Family Tree 7.5.
* Wrote the Follow-Up post for Friday, then checked in on Facebook and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, and eat dinner.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, added to the CVGS Newsletter (now 85% done) and answered email. Worked in the database adding content and sources. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.