Disappointment, genealogy work, visiting, Padres win...my day in the Genealogy Cave.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Follow-Up Friday - Helpful and Interesting Reader Comments posted.
* Contact at the school called to say they didn't need me there today. Explained I was gone the next two weeks...oh, well, call when you get back. I will. Warned him two weeks ago about our cruise.
* So I spent the time wisely, writing genealogy blogs and getting stuff moved to Dropbox to add to the laptop. Wrote the SNGF post for Saturday.
* Went off to the pharmacy to get stuff...for the trip. Home to write First Look at Family Tree Maker 2014 - Post 5: New Family View Report. Then A FREE Swedish Genealogy Research Day in San Diego - October 19, 2013 and set it for later.
* Did some online research adding content and sources to the database.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to watch TV news, we ate dinner, and Geoff and Tanya came at 5:15 to pick up the Legacy boxes. We chatted for awhile, and then loaded up their SUV. We'll see more of them on the cruise.
* Online at 6 p.m. to check Facebook, then did more online research. Made a GEDCOM of the file and closed RootsMagic, then saved both files to Dropbox to have on the laptop on the cruise.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and finish my Patterson book. Linda wanted instruction on Facebook so I missed some of the game. Padres beat Dodgers 2-0, so no 72-81 on the year. We go on Saturday night.
* Online at 10:10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and write this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.