Only 8 days until the cruise - now I need to get serious about blogging it.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Surname Saturday - GIFFORD (England > colonial Massachusetts) and one for next week too.
* Researched and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Do Some Semi-Random Research and set it for early afternoon.
* Wrote 7 blog posts highlighting cruise days and still have 9 more to write. Have a system now!
* Wrote September 11th CVGS Research Group Summary on the CVGS blog.
* Worked on some email correspondence answers in DNA Tribes.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, almost took a nap, ate dinner, watered the back yard, watered the front plants, and read my book. The Pads lost 2-1 to the Braves.
* Online at 7:15 p.m. to answer email, but the computer froze. Couldn't get it out of "Logging Off" when I tried to Restart. Fired up the laptop, Googled the solution, and tried several. The one that worked was holding the power button down for over 10 seconds. That permitted a restart. Frustrating - lost 30 minutes doing this!
* Answered email then did more DNA Tribes work and responded to my correspondent, checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post and did some online research adding content and sources.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.