Friday the 13th turned out to be an interesting and fun day, not badlucky at all.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Follow-Up Friday - Helpful and Interesting Reader Comments posted.
* Gathered the laptop and stuff up and off to the school by 9:30 a.m. for the second episode...the students started outlining their trees and making their canvas poster boards. Many of them are well along with their trees, and several had done an exceptional job. Helped answer questions about how to show relationships. Went to lunch at In 'n' Out, and back, but the students were working hard on their canvas and didn't need me.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, noted that First Look at Family Tree Maker 2014 - Post 3: Put Children and Spouses in Date Order posted. Wrote First Look at my AncestryDNA Ethnicity Update - Post 2: More DNA Results.
* Gathered the papers for the bank account change and contacted Linda's health care provider to see I could pay the premium. That worked...only 8 more to go! We can do almost all of them by mail, I think, except my Social Security payment. All of this took over an hour to work through just for one change.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and eat dinner. Padres came from 3-0 against Braves to win 4-3. Now 67-79 on the season.
* Online at 7:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and then worked in the database adding content and sources.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.