I was so excited last night about my new venture that I didn't get to sleep until 2 a.m. Up at 7:15...and didn't get a nap. Too busy.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow-Up Friday - Interesting and Helpful Reader Comments.
* Did one more edit on the CVGS Newsletter and printed it off, made the labels and checked Ancestry and FamilySearch for new databases - nothing exciting to me! Answered some email.
* Had lunch and then researched and wrote Ancestry.com "New Search" Results With Wild Card Names.
* Gathered up the Newsletter stuff and off to the UPS Store to copy it, label it, stamp it and mail it.
* Home by 2:40 p.m. to read, answer email, then wrote the two Saturday posts. Added to the Best Of post, and then searched for the 1865 and 1855 Massachusetts census records for my folks on FamilySearch, downloaded them, sourced them, abstracted them into notes, and attached media to the folks. The other 9 Legacy cruise boxes came today - they're pretty light.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, and eat dinner. Came back online and did more in the Mass State Census.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and then my book. Pads came back from 3-2 in the 9th to beat the Rockies 4-3. Kelly didn't get splashed - I was disappointed.
* Online at 10:30 p.m. to write this post, check Facebook and done.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.