I got August off to a great genealogy start with a full day of working on research, the database, and the blog.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 175: Death Certificate for Lyle Lawrence Carringer (1891-1976) and then Standards, GEDCOM, FHISO, and my Genea-Fantasy and set it for later.
* Scanned the Carringer probate papers, and tried to enhance the contrast with PhotoScape. It helped a little. Transcribed four pages with the two windows technique. Came back after lunch and did some more. Edited the source citation too.
* Tried to watch Tom Kemp's Legacy Webinar but it buffered forever. Watched one of Lisa's Google videos instead, and then Tessa's video too.
* Wrote Listing My Elizabeth LNU Elusive Ancestors and then watched Jen's HOA about WDYTYA.
* Went in to watch TV news, read the paper, water the front plants, get Ruthie's mail and eat dinner.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then added to the database a bit, answered some email, added to the Best Of and Eclectica posts, and then worked in the database adding sources and content for the start of the D people. Got through Daniels - I need to focus on doing this rather than doing it haphazardly.
* Checked Facebook, read, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours