I missed journaling last night - we got home late from the Padres game.
1) Friday, 2 August 2013
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow-Up Friday - Interesting and Helpful Comments From Genea-Musings Readers.
* Worked in the database quite a bit, but I don't remember doing much besides following leads and adding content and sources to my database.
* Watched DearMYRTLE's HOA from Thursday Night.
* Worked in the database some more, checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, wrote the Surname Saturday post, and wrote Working in the Massachusetts Town and Vital Records Collection.
* We left before 5 p.m. for the Padres game. Took the trolley, go to the Tin Fish for dinner at 5:40, and into Petco Park by 6:45. Lots of vocal Yankee fans who quieted down as the Padres won convincingly 7-2. (Linda and I are now 8-6 at Petco on the year).
* Home on the trolley, and in the house at 10:55 p.m. Read but didn't journal. Up until after midnight to finish my Michael Palmer book.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
2) Saturday, 3 August 2013:
* Read email and blogs, and out for breakfast at Callenders by 7:45 a.m.
* Home after 9:30 a.m. to read, note that Surname Saturday - CADMAN (England to colonial New England) posted, and write Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Genealogy "Nightmare"
* Left at 11:30 a.m. to do the RootsMagic Revisited CVGS workshop at Bonita library. Had a good group of 15 from beginners to pretty good at RootsMagic. Several upgraded to RM 6 during the workshop.
* Home by 3 p.m. exhausted due to late night, so took a nap watching TV. Online for an hour reading, then went in for dinner, watched TV, then the Padres game, watered the plants, read the paper, got Ruthie's mail, and did the dishes. A pitchers battle, Yankees won 3-0 late. Pads now 51-60.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and work in the database. Wrote this post.
Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.