It was pretty much an all-genealogy day, except for the doctor visit and the Padres game, which I watched occasionally.
* read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Henry A. Carringer's General Land Office Patent in Cheyenne County, Kansas. Checked for new databases and added some sources for the patents in RootsMagic.
* Left at 9:45 a.m. for the doctor's office - appointment was at 10:30 and not 10. Got the glucose level down to acceptable and weight was down 8 pounds, so doctor happy. Stopped at pharmacy on way back.
* Online at 11:15 a.m. to read, ponder what to write about. Got more land patents - one for Devier and one for Della, thanks to a reader comment. Added events and sources for them too. Went in at 12 noon to have lunch, and remembered the Padres game was on. Watched until 1, Pads up 6-0 after 3.5 innings. Pads eventually won 10-8 over Brewers in a 4 hour game (now 46-57, won 4 of 6).
* Wrote Copy or Print Information From Some Collections in FamilySearch. Worked in the database adding content and sources.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper and eat dinner.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and then work in the database adding sources and content. Went through all of the Buck entries and added spousal data where I could, plus checked for missing events. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.