Another all-genealogy day, but not the night - shoulda done genealogy instead of watching the Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow-Up Friday - Interesting and Helpful Reader Comments for 26 July 2013 and then researched and wrote More Land Patents in Cheyenne County, Kansas for Devier Smith and Della Smith and set it for noon time.
* Got the laptop set up, downloaded copy.com and synced my Ancestor Files to the laptop from Copy. However, forgot to put the land patents into Copy, so did that and waited several hours before they showed up. Also sent the latest RootsMagic file to Dropbox and into the laptop. Fired up RM, and found all of the media links. Now I'm ready for Saturday at the SDGS Library.
* Worked in the database for several hours, adding content and sources. Wrote the SNGF post.
* We left at 5 p.m. for dinner at El Pollo Loco. Home by 6:15 p.m. to do chores - feed the birds, water the front plants, and check email and blogs. Went in at 6:40 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my Counts book. Pads lost 10-0 to the D-backs, and it wasn't that close! Drat (won 4 of 7, now 46-58).
* Online at 9:15 to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and do more online sleuthing to add content and sources to the database. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.