We go to Jamboree on Thursday morning, so this blog will be dark until probably Monday next week. I'll have daily reports on Genea-Musings, I think.
* read email and blogs, then wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 259: Edward Seaver Graduates From College and GEDCOM X Matures into the FamilySearch API. Answered some email, then saw that Legacy would be briefly shown on the Legacy webinar, so tuned into that and wrote Quick First Peek at Legacy 8.
* Printed off the CVGS material, ate lunch in a hurry, and off to church to drop stuff off, the bank, and the library for the CVGS Board Meeting. It was over at 2 p.m.
* Home by 2:15 p.m. to read, then wrote Using RootsMagic 6 to Update FamilySearch Family Tree Families - Post 2: Editing the Person Profile Data. The post SCGS Genealogy Jamboree - Live Streamed Video Sessions posted soon after.
* Did some work in FamilySearch Family Tree and Ancestry trying to figure out vitals for some of the Underhill family. Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, put out the trash, wash the dishes.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, answer some email, and write two posts for Thursday.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read email and blogs and Facebook on the iPhone, and played some games. Pads won 6-2 over Dodgers, but it was closer than that. Now 27-32 and still not in last place.
* Online at 10:50 p.m. to read, write this post, and check Facebook.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.