We're back from Burbank and the SCGS Genealogy Jamboree - I posted daily highlights of the conference on Genea-Musings. We got home on Sunday night before 9 p.m.
* I got up after 7 a.m., and online by 8 a.m. to read blogs and email, then wrote Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Jonathan Wade (1613-1683) of Ipswich, Mass.
* Finished up the CVGS Newsletter and printed it off. Had three inches to fill, and found that I had left out two news items submitted by members. Glad I checked the file!
* Loaded and read a bit of the SCGS Jamboree syllabus, checked FamilySearch and Ancestry for new collections, and added some content for James Richman Story View in my AMT.
* Wrote Dear Randy: How to Resolve Duplicate Entries in RootsMagic 6.
* Gathered the CVGS Newsletter material and off to the UPS Store to copy 35 issues and mail 25 of them. Home just after 2:30 p.m.
* Answered an email from an AncestryDNA match. We share at least four surname lines, but they're all 8-10 generations back.
* We left at 4:45 p.m. for the trolley, ate at the Tin Fish, and into Petco Park by 6:15. Checked my email and blog reader and Facebook. Watched the Padres beat the Braves 7-6 (it was 7-2 after 8 innings). Pads now 30-34 on the season, 17-14 at home, 13-20 on the road.
* Home by 10:40 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of and SCGS Blog Compendium, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.