I spent just about all day on the computer - my neck, back and shoulders are sore. What I didn't work on was the presentations...gotta do it on Sunday and next week.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Surname Saturday - COLLINS (England to colonial Massachusetts). Then wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun (SNGF) - Create a Gravestone and set it for later.
* Worked in Geni.com for awhile - copied relationships to several royals...not the same as the Weis or Roberts books! I wonder why? Added several ancestors, and resolved some merges on Geni also.
* Posted CVGS Annual Picnic Highlights on the CVGC blog. Wrote another post too.
* Signed up for Lisa Cooke's Premium podcasts/videos - downloaded several to the computer.
* Added quite a few photos to Pinterest - NGS 2013 and several others.
* Worked in the database on loose Richman families in the 1800s, trying to search census records on FindMyPast to help define them.
* We left at 5:20 p.m. to take food to Nellie, and then to Lolita's for dinner. Home by 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and work in the database adding content and sources. Added several more families in the Lincoln line using Mass VR books.
* Worked in the Cr* list in the database, got through Crittenden adding data and sources.
* Wrote this post, and checked in on Facebook.
Genealogy today was 12.0 hours.