This was a very busy day, especially after the Ancestry.com "Old Search" announcement yesterday. And my Padres won!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Follow-Up Friday - Helpful and Interesting Reader Comments. Worked in Ancestry Member Trees checking out how things work. Created a Story View for Frank Seaver.
* Researched and wrote Comparing "Old Search" and "New Search" Results on Ancestry.com.
* Went off to the library (overdue book) and the pharmacy (overdue pickup).
* Home by 2 p.m. to read, then work on the Ancestry Member Tree presentation for awhile on the search from within the AMT.
* Posted A Tombstone for Ancestry.com "Old Search"and answered some emails.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch the Padres game, we won 9-2 over the Marlins. now 40-40.
* Online at 8 p.m. to deal with a script problem on Genea-Musings, then added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook. Researched and wrote Is this the Problem Users Have with Ancestry.com's "New Search?"
* Worked in the database for over an hour, adding content and sources. Downloaded my Google Reader file. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment