I got lazy last night and didn't journal...watched the Padres game until 11 p.m.
1) Sunday, 2 June 2013:
* Read email and blogs, and finished up the Best Of post. Went off to church at 9:15 a.m.
* Home at 11:30 a.m. and read, then watched TV, and noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 25 May to 1 June 2013 posted.
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter for two hours - about 50% done. Need more content.
* Wrote several posts for the time we're at Jamboree.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched TV news, read the paper, and came back to the computer for awhile to do some random research. Then the Padres game at 7:10, and watched until 11 p.m. Pads lost 7-4 to Toronto in 11 innings. Rats. Finished my book. Used the phone to read email, blogs, FB.
Genealogy on Sunday was 5.0 hours.
2) Monday, 3 June 2013:
* Read email and blogs, wrote Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Adam Mott (1596-1661) of Portsmouth, R.I.
* Tuned in to Mondays with Myrt and was on the panel. didn't contribute much, was able to talk about the FamilySearch land and probate collections.
* Online again at 10:30 a.m., but didn't write anything. Checked Ancestry, FamilySearch for new databases but not much of interest. Did a little more in the FS Family Tree using RootsMagic. Found that MyHeritage had found Record Matches for my second tree, so put some slides together for a blog post.
* Tuned into the Ancestry telecon at 12:45 and it went until 2:30 p.m. Some interesting features are coming, and some excellent ideas shared by the group with Ancestry. Wait for it...
* Finished my post on Finally Received Record Matches on MyHeritage. Then wrote Do You Have Issues/Suggestions/Questions for Ancestry.com?
* Did some random research in Ancestry and AmericanAncestors - added some content and sources. Not many, though...took some time to find several bits of data to flesh out a couple.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to have dinner, read the paper, and watch the news. Online at 6:30 p.m. to add more to the CVGS Newsletter - now 75% done.
* Padres game started at 7:10, so read a genealogy book, and then read Facebook, email, blogs on the phone and worked in Ancestry. Had to log off and on (a challenge finding that). Checked the MyHeritage app too and it doesn't show record matches yet. Pads lost 2-1 to Dodgers, so now 26-31.
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.