I went out twice today...even got some walking done!
* Up early to be at the medical center by 7 a.m. for my blood/urine test (to see if the meds worked!). Home by 7:30 a.m.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1870 U.S. Census Record for Jonathan Oatley and then SCGS Genealogy Jamboree - My Friday Sessions and set it for later. Checked out some of the NEHGS collections for ancestors.
* We left at 11 a.m. for the trolley and were in Petco Park by 12 noon for the Padres game. Boring...we lost 7-1. Home by 4 p.m.
* Read everything, wrote Dear Randy - How Do You Handle False or Wrong Information?
* Went in for dinner at 5 p.m., read the paper, watched TV, and watered the front plants.
* Online by 6:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, answer some email, and attached some images to Kemps in my tree, plus some source citations. Found out I have Ancestry's "Story View" and explored it - can't figure out what it uses for the images and text.
* Added content and sources to the database from Ancestry, FamilySearch and AmericanAncestors databases. Got bogged down with one family.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.