It was almost an all genealogy day - had a doctor's appointment in the morning and watched some of the first round of the draft after dinner tonight.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1880 U.S. Census Record for Henry White Family. Had to download JPGs of the 1850 to 1880 census records to post on Blogger.
* Wrote Response from Ancestry.com on my Wild Card Search Frustrations and set it for later in the morning.
* Left at 9:50 a.m. for the doctor's office. Out by 11 a.m. and stopped at the pharmacy to pick up prescriptions, and home by 11:30 (had to wait for one).
* Added some FamilySearch sources to My FamilySearch Source Box, then attached them to persons in the Family Tree. I need to do more of this, and more non-FS sources too.
* Used RootsMagic 6 to add Samuel and Mary Ann Vaux data to the existing Family tree persons, and then wrote about it in Modifying Data in FamilySearch Family Tree Using RootsMagic 6.
* Went in at 3:15 p.m. to watch TV and take a nap. Back online at 4:15 p.m. to check Twitter and Facebook.
* Linda had dinner ready early so we ate, she left with Dahlia to visit Delia, and I watched the NFL Draft and read my book, at least through the Chargers' pick #11.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and worked in the database adding content and sources. Got through the Corey persons in my database. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.