Another stay-at-home have fun doing genealogy day for me - that will change tomorrow!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip - Check out the Pennsylvania Collections on FamilySearch and then watched the last Mondays with Myrt before writing Are you watching DearMYRTLE's Hangouts on Air?
* Puttered around in the Mass Town Records on Ancestry for awhile, didn't accomplish much.
* Wrote a blog post for Friday, then got into Ysearch and mitoSearch - couldn't add my markers to mitoSearch for some reason.
* Wrote The 1940 U.S. Census Release - One Year Ago! then played in FamilySearch Family Tree for awhile without accomplishing anything.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner, and do the dishes.
* Online again at 6:30 p.m. to read, then work on the CVGS Newsletter - got it 95% done.
* worked in the MyHeritage NewspaperARCHIVE record matches, found several useful obituaries, and wrote a blog post for Thursday on one of them.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and then worked in MyHeritage matches for Find A Grave. Added 21 confirmed, with content and sources for about half of them. Only 150 to go! Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.