No April Fool this day - got a lot done! Thought about trying to be funny, but decided to lie low and make sure nobody knows how not funny I am.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Job Card (1653-1739) of Charlestown, R.I.
* Looked for the Mondays with Myrt and didn't find it, so wrote Breaking Down the Mary Smith Brickwall (or is she a Bell?).
* Watched several innings of the Padres game, they lost 11-2 to the Mets. Bad start to the season.
* Online to do something useful, found the Eastham VRs in an Ancestry database, so worked in that for several hours. Wrote Eastham, Massachusetts Vital Records on Ancestry.com. Worked some more in Eastham...
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV, and did the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter (got it about 75% finished), and wrote Joan with CVGS events.
* Added to the Best Of post, check Facebook, talk to Lori, and worked more in the Eastham records. I really need to go through it page by page to find all of the bits. I still have many events that are not in this work for some reason, and need to find where they are. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.