I did genealogy until the afternoon when we went to the Padres game and a brawl broke out on the field in the 6th inning. Boring game other than that!
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1870 U.S. Census Record for Samuel Vaux Family and then Finding Martin Carringer's Revolutionary War Rolls on Ancestry.com - Difficult! and set it for after noon.
* Updated the Ancestry presentation for Sun day, and sent the handout to the program person. Put it all on Dropbox and need to get it on a flash drive too and the laptop.
* Wrote CVGS Research Group Summary - 10 April 2013 and another post on the CVGC blog.
* Worked in the database, added some Jamestown RI vital records from the Arnold books to the Slocum family, plus some other additions.
* We left at 4:15 p.m. to take Ruth her mail, then to the trolley to go to the Padres game. Ate at the Tin Fish, heard Joe play for the first time this season. Into Petco Park at 6 p.m. to read the paper, eat my ice cream, check my email, talk to the usher, and the game started at 7:10 p.m. Padres lost to the Dodgers, 3-2. Pads now 2-7, we're 1-1 in person.
* Home at 11:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post and write this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.