I stayed home again today and rested up for the weekend. did some genealogy...and my Padres lost again.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Follow-Up Friday - Interesting and Helpful Reader Comments and Twitter Chat with D. Joshua Taylor on Monday, 15 April.
* Added some Seaver data from email contacts to the tree, found some Minnesota marriages and births on FamilySearch and added sources for some entries. Also found some California death entries and added those.
* Wrote the Surname Saturday post, then wrote Dear Randy - Why Do You Post Your Own Genealogy Stuff?
* Got the laptop and flash drive loaded with the presentation for Sunday, and printed off the maps and info.
* Searched long and hard for an SNGF idea, ended up Googling some of the family names without much success - wasted this time, I fear.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m., and back online at 6:10 p.m. Listened to last 15 minutes of Caroline's HOA, then decided on an SNGF topic and wrote the blog post.
* Back to the family room to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and then my book. Checked email, blogs, Facebook, Google+ around 9 p.m. and back to reading the book. Pads lost 7-5 in the 9th inning (now 2-8).
* Online at 10:20 p.m. to read, write this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.