We returned from Salt Lake City on Sunday, and I dove right back into the genealogy pool. It was a fun genealogy day.
* After reading email and blogs, I updated my RootsTech 2013 Geneabloggers Review (Updated) post. Before I left for my OASIS class, I noted that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of John Pray (1653-1733) of Smithfield, R.I. posted.
* Left at 9:10 a.m. for Mission Valley, got there at 9:30, and welcomed my students at 10 a.m. Did the 4th class and we finished early - they didn't have many questions or problems they wanted solved. Strange!
* Home by 12:45 p.m. after stopping for gas (15 gallons...) and read everything, checked Facebook, answered some email, and noted that Post RootsTech 2013 Musings posted.
* Watched the Mondays with Myrt Hangout On Air and sorted out the papers and files and photos from the trip to the Family History Library.
* Dug into the Hilperton parish records adding content and updated sources to my database. Didn't upload the images yet.
* Went in at 6 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, watch the news, and back online at 7 p.m.
* Updated the Review again, then checked Facebook, did some more Hilperton sources, edited the source data for the different items on the film, and watched some of the streaming videos from Thursday and Friday that I missed. Wrote this blog post.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.