I can have fun almost any day, even without doing any database work at all.
* Read email and blogs, then posted Zap the Grandma Gap Power-Up Workbook Available for RootsTech!
* Packed up the flash drive and handouts and laptop, and off to Mission Valley for the OASIS Class 3, with all 13 of my students. Started at 10 a.m., over at 12:30 p.m.
* Home by 1 p.m. to read, eat lunch, and note that Amanuensis Monday - Probate Records of Abraham Tucker (1653-1725) of Dartmouth, Mass. posted. Wrote and posted My 23andMe DNA Test Results - Post 3: Finding Matches and Seeing Connections.
* Watched the Mondays with Myrt webinar at the FHC - good one! Then got out the checklist and got everything in the laptop. Realized that I didn't have my papers from the 2012 FHL visit with notes on them, so looked for them. Finally found them in a folder on my desk - who knew? Gotta do better... Found some copies of deeds and Knapp records too - have to scan and source those.
* Went in at 5 to eat dinner, wash the dishes, water the front plants, fill the feeder, and recalled I had a 6 p.m. webinar to watch. Caught the last 15 minutes of it. Added the new files (to-do list, syllabus, etc.) to the laptop from Dropbox.
* Checked Facebook, wrote RootsMagic Treasure Hunt Clue #11 and then wrote the goodbye post for Tuesday. Captured some Mass town record images for the Phillips and Buck lines on Ancestry. Renamed the files and saved them to the "To be filed" folder.
* Answered some email and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.