Had a good genealogy day, even met a GM reader for lunch! But no research.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Follow-Up Friday - Helpful and Useful Reader Comments to Genea-Musings Posts and Review: Legacy QuickGuide on Land and Property Records and set it for later. Wrote a review for next week too.
* Left after 11 a.m. for lunch with reader Rick in Old Town at La Pinata. Great conversation, and decent food. That was fun!
* Home by 1:30 p.m. to read, then downloaded RootsTech syllabus material and wrote RootsTech 2013 Syllabus Material is Online.
* We left at 5 p.m. for dinner at El Pollo Loco, and home by 6:15. I tuned in to Caroline's Hangout On Air on the laptop, but it was almost over. Watched the SDSU game - we lost to UNM.
* Online again at 7 p.m. to read, wrote the Saturday blog posts and another post for next week, then searched for my flash drives and reviewed their contents. Unloaded lotsa crap out of the laptop bag too, especially coins. I figure I'll use bills for copy machines at the FHL. Gotta find my copy card, though!
* Answered email, wrote Free eBook of Descendants of Robert the Bruce, checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours (including lunch).