Another day, and only 7 more until RootsTech begins. Gotta get things done around here by Monday.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1870 U.S. Census Record Devier Smith Family and then My RootsTech 2013 Checklist and set it for later.
* Worked on the To Do List for several hours - adding items from the database, and then finding the film numbers for them and putting all of that in the list. I think I'll print out just the FHL items when I get it done.
* While doing the To Do List, managed to find the Vaux/Vous passenger list from 1932 in an Ancestry Member Tree. Cool...low hanging fruit if I only would wander into the orchard once in awhile! Downloaded it, added the event, source and media to James Vaux, and wrote Finding Genealogy Gems in Ancestry Member Trees.
* Made one last review at the 2012 taxes, edited some entries a bit, printed out the MSMoney Medical and Charitable categories and put them in the folder, then filed the taxes electronically. Easy peasy. Hope they're right.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., read the paper, watched TV news, and went out and mowed the back yard weeds/lawn. Whew...growing since October, I think.
* Online again at 7 p.m. to read, answer some email, check Facebook, and work in the database adding content and sources from a number of databases. Got through Conklin.
* Added to the Best Of post and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.