The days are just rolling by - it's 3 weeks until the BASH, and 6 weeks to RootsTech!
* Read email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 242: My First Airplane Flight and then SDGS Program is 9 February: Gena Philibert Ortega.
* Did more work in GenealogyBank, answered some emails, printed off the CVGS papers, and the computer slowed way down, and took awhile to reboot.
* Gathered papers and off to the pharmacy, McDonalds for lunch, the bank for money, and the library for the CVGS Board meeting.
* Had to do meeting in the auditorium...AARP using the Conference Room for taxes. We made do.
* Home by 3 p.m. to read then wrote GenealogyBank Shows Off New Features. I really like the new search and result and paper image changes. Checked Facebook and Twitter and Google Plus...finally went in at 5 p.m. Put out the trash, read the paper, watched TV news, ate dinner and washed the dishes.
* Online after 6:30 p.m. to read, then work on the next CVGS Newsletter. About 30% done, now waiting for input.
* Worked in Ancestry and AmericanAncestors adding content and sources, then in Find A Grave record matches - added about 60 sources tonight.
Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.